If available, you can always stop into OSC and help us out! You can also check out our fundraising page for even more volunteering opportunities. Thank you!
Even though we utilize technology, students still need supplies like pencils! Please refer to the pdf for an up-to-date list of supplies.
- PTO – http://lodipto.com
- Handbook – http://www.lodi.k12.wi.us/primary/OSC%20Parent%20Student%20handbook%202015-2016.pdf
- Project Based Learning –
The following web-based programs are utilized weekly by students as part of our math curriculum:
- Khan Academy – https://www.khanacademy.org/
Each week students work toward meeting a progress goal.
- Everyday Math – http://everydaymath.uchicago.edu/parents/
In OSC, our students will work through the Everyday Math Program at their level (not necessarily at their grade).
- Xtramath – https://xtramath.org/#/home/index
Each week students complete 4 sessions, on 4 separate days. This is required to be completed at home.
- MobyMax – www.mobymax.com/signin (use school code: WI3291)
Not only does it have math practice, but also includes practices for reading, vocabulary, writing, language…and even science and socials studies!